Lincoln Carlton Academy is part of the Anthem Schools Trust, a multi-academy trust.
To find out more about Anthem Schools Trust, and our trustees please click here. Specifically, information about our board of trustees and the Scheme of Delegation can be found here. The trust articles and funding agreement can be found here, along with our annual accounts.
At local level, it has a joint governing board with Lincoln Carlton Academy, Benjamin Adlard Primary School, Mount Street Academy and the Kyra Teaching School Alliance.
The Local Governing Board is known as the Lincolnshire Strategic Board (LSB) and was established in September 2016.
All Governors are appointed by the Anthem Schools Trust and serve for a four-year period of office, except for the Executive Headteacher who serves ex officio. The Lincolnshire Strategic Board is accountable to the Trust for strategy, monitoring, oversight and challenge within the school. To assist in its work, the LSB has the following committees:
- An Educational Committee for each school, to consider standards, pupil performance, quality of teaching, attendance, etc.
- An Operational Committee to consider finance, buildings, staffing, etc.
- A Remuneration and Admissions Committee to consider pay and performance matters, admissions, exclusions, complaints etc.
- A Steering Committee for the Kyra Teaching School Alliance to consider strategy, business planning, finance monitoring and performance.
The Chairman of the LSB is Mr Tim Dawson and the Clerk is Mrs Sarah Benton. Both can be contacted via the school office at any of our schools or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The members of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board are listed below, together with any special posts they hold. To view the Register of Interest and to view the register of attendance for 2019-20, please click here
- Mrs Helen Barker (Head of Kyra Teaching School).
- Mrs Marie-Claire Bretherton (Education Director).
- Mrs Debbie Commons - Vice Chair of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mr Samuel Coy (Exec Headteacher at Benjamin Adlard Primary School and Mount Street Academy).
- Mr Timothy Dawson – Chairman of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mrs Rebecca Malam (Headteacher at Lincoln Carlton Academy).
- Mrs Rachael Horn (Headteacher at Mount Street Academy).
- Mr Luke Lovelidge (Head of School at Benjamin Adlard Primary School)
- Mr Mark Commons – Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mr Wayne Christian - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mrs Louisa Sharpe – Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mr Neil Holden - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mrs Roxanne Fearns-Davies - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Miss Laura Delleur - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mr Dominic Buxton - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mrs Louisa Sharpe - Governor of the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
- Mrs Sarah Benton - Clerk to Governors for the Lincolnshire Strategic Board.
Each of the three Educational Committees has two co-opted, non-voting members with relevant expertise. These are Mrs D McKay and VACANT (Benjamin Adlard), Mrs E Burford and VACANT (Lincoln Carlton), Mrs L Wallhead and Miss R Webster (Mount Street).
- Mrs Helen Reek stepped down on 23rd October 2019
- Mrs Amanda Konrath stepped down on 25th September 2019