At Lincoln Carlton Academy, we follow six golden rules.
Our Golden Rules and Values
- Value: Integrity Rule: We are honest
- Value: Gratitude Rule: We are responsible and respectful
- Value: Resilience Rule: We try our best
- Value: Understanding Rule: We listen
- Value: Oneness Rule: We are kind and caring
- Value: Support Rule: We are helpful
We also promote British values and teach children about democracy; the rule of law; individual liberty and mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith. We do this through the promotion of our Golden Rules, the topics we teach, Rights Respecting Act, Collective Worship, Class Assemblies, PSHE Curriculum and our stimulating learning environments.